Friday, April 1, 2022

Mar 2022 Finance update - Monthly Dividend/Interest received $6k ; Q1 Total $16.8k

What a roller coaster ride for March Stock market especially with the HKSE/China market. At one point of time, my HKSE portfolio YTD performance was closed to -10% around mid March even though my portfolio is mainly holding dividend counters. By end of March, it recovered to positive. Overall, my YTD Investment gain is 1.5%  and 2.7% with dividend added in. It has been a relief that the portfolio did not sink to negative territory. 

March Dividend/interest received is about SGD $6K and pushed my  Q1 2022 or YTD Dividend/Interest income received to $16831. It is great to receive significant dividend income amidst a stock market turmoil.  My liquid networth YTD growth has also increased by 2.73%.

2017 to 2022 Monthly Dividend/Interest earned from Investment Portfolio :


Counters from my investment portfolio contributing to monthly Dividend/Interest  in Mar2022 :


In March, I continue adding a few HKSE counters and they are mainly second string HKSE dividend stocks. This is a deviation from my usual accumulating of just the blue chip big bank , Telco ,  O&G  and conglomerate counters which are already heavy in my portfolio weighting. I added NWS holding(659.hk) , Cosco shipping (517.hk), Pacific textile (1382.hk),   Aeon Credit (900.hk) and HKBN (1310.hk).  These stocks are selected for high yield and have 5 years track record of maintaining dividend payout. 

There is no action on SGX as STI and Reit valuation has gone up and I will wait for opportunity to buy back when there is a pullback. 

On the overseas market, I sold off about 12k USD of my company RSU and cut loss on China Tower 788.hk to deploy on other counters

The rebalancing of my portfolio will boost my annual dividend income to more than 80K in 2022.

Dividends received in Mar2022 from Foreign Investment (Stocks): USD $980

Interest received in Mar2022 from Foreign Investment (bonds): USD $631

Interest received in Mar2022 from banks interest/FD/others in US: USD $390

Realized gain/loss : USD 83

Dividends received in Mar2022 from SGX: SGD $3689

Interest received in Mar2022 from banks interest/FD/others in Spore: SGD $195

SGX Realized gain/loss: Nil

Total dividend and interest from my investment portfolio + bank/money market/retirement account + trading gain/loss generated in Mar2022 : SGD$6678

Mar2022 Dividend earned from investment account only: SGD $5849

Mar2022 Liquid Networth distribution: 




No comments:

Post a Comment