Saturday, April 30, 2022

Apr2022 Finance update - Monthly Dividend/Interest received $5.8k

Another brutal sell down for global stock market toward the end of April . My portfolio gain including dividend was cut by $26k compared to March and this has reduced my YTD Investment gain to a meagerly 0.31 % and -1.8% if excluding dividend. It has been a relief that the portfolio did not sink to negative territory with the dividend received. 

April Dividend/interest received is about SGD $5.8K and pushed my YTD Dividend/Interest income received to $22641. It is great to receive significant dividend income amidst a stock market turmoil.  My liquid networth YTD growth has also decreased by 0.66%. in April as a result of my investment portfolio decline.

In April, I continue increasing my stakes in a few HKSE counters and they are mainly second string HKSE dividend stocks added last month. I increased my stakes in NWS holding(659.hk) , Cosco shipping (517.hk), Pacific textile (1382.hk),HKBN (1310.hk) and BABA. On other overseas market, I also bought RIO, LGEN from LSE and JEPI in my US IRA with dividend received in that account.

For SGX local market, I added MIT, EliteC and Prime Reit.  

On the sale side, I sold off about 18k USD of my company RSU and cut some loss on 3067.hk and 1313.hk to deploy on other counters. Another of my USD bond counter was called as well and release another 10K USD cash.

The rebalancing of my portfolio has boost my annual dividend income to around 80K in 2022.

2017 to 2022 Monthly Dividend/Interest earned from Investment Portfolio :

 

Counters from my investment portfolio contributing to monthly Dividend/Interest  in Apr2022 :

Dividends received in Apr2022 from Foreign Investment (Stocks): USD $2929

Interest received in Apr2022 from Foreign Investment (bonds): USD $977

Interest received in Apr2022 from banks interest/FD/others in US: USD $392

Realized gain/loss : USD 2762

Dividends received in Apr2022 from SGX: SGD $334

Interest received in Apr2022 from banks interest/FD/others in Spore: SGD $195

SGX Realized gain/loss: Nil

Total dividend and interest from my investment portfolio + bank/money market/retirement account + trading gain/loss generated in Mar2022 : SGD$9992

Apr2022 Dividend earned from investment account only: SGD $5569 

Apr2022 Liquid Networth distribution:

 

 

 

2 comments: