Monday, March 4, 2019

Feb 2019 - Dividend and Finance Update.

Feb 2019 continues to be a great month for my income portfolio with a total passive income SGD$4540 collected. My liquid networth in Feb 2019 also increase due to strong capital gain from my stock/bond and contribution from my salary bonus. It was a great recovery from my Oct to Dec 2018 decrease in networth growth.

In Feb, I only taken small position in some preferred stock (RLJ-A 7.7% yield) and MLP (KNOP 10% yield)  for my foreign investment as high market valuation has limited my option for further purchase.  As for local SGX market, I bought another 10 lots of OUE Reit in Feb.

I am happy to sit out the recent rally and collect my dividend/interest to build my warcrest.

Passive Income received in Feb 2019:

Dividends received in Feb 2019 from Foreign Investment: USD $1251

Interest received in Feb 2019 from Foreign Investment: USD $1248

Dividends received in Feb 2019 from SGX:SGD$1175.9
Total Received from investment portfolio: SGD $4540
 
Interest received in Feb 2019 from FD/money market fund/others: SGD$684




 

 




 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks and well done! These posts should motivate people to create streams of passive income. Looking forward to reading more posts from you. Btw the article on bonds was very lucid and clear for beginners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments. I am glad that the bond investment articles can provide enough info for folks looking at alternate streams of income.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herewith, exactly on the financial basis, in the sort of financial fund (which later partially becomes loan fund) part of the bank capital appears to be the reservation (insurance) part of the fund, which by nature is financial and not loan. https://finmaxfx.com/en

    ReplyDelete