Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Nov2022 Finance update - Monthly Dividend/Interest received $5.6k

Nov 2022 Dividend/Interest come in at around $5.6k. The stock market recovered strongly in the month of November and YTD loss cut by half and with dividend accounted for, it was almost positive. When the market is doing badly, dividend payment definitely help to absorb the temporary paper loss. Liquid Net worth YTD gain also revert to positive territory.

With the depress S-REITs stock price, I have increased my stakes in FCT, ESR, AIM and FLCT.However, I sold all my CLCT and recycle the capital into HKSE stocks like CITIC, NWS and CKH. The reason is that with China pending covid pivot, I find that the HKSE counters have more room for rebound while providing superior yield. As these are blue chip companies, I feel that they are also more financially sound to withstand any change in China policy.

On my interactive broker account, I added LGGNY and 2 bonds WFC and ENB. One of my bond Baidu has also matured this month freeing up some capital for the new bond purchase. As the short term (5 years) investment grade bond start to hit above 5% to 6%, I find quite attractive as a conservative income investor.  Overall, I have put in around 170k new capital into my portfolio and 43k into my SSB. I am projecting that my portfolio will generate more than 92K in 2023 barring any dividend cut.

2017 to 2022 Monthly Dividend/Interest earned from Investment Portfolio :


Counters from my investment portfolio contributing to monthly Dividend/Interest in Nov2022:


Dividends received in Nov2022 from Foreign Investment (Stocks): USD $2072

Interest received in Nov2022 from Foreign Investment (bonds): USD $328

Interest received in Nov2022 from banks interest/FD/others in US: USD $494

Realized gain/loss in USD: $740

Dividends received in Nov2022 from SGX: SGD $2048

Interest received in Nov2022 from banks interest/FD/others in Spore: SGD $238

SGX Realized gain/loss SGD: -$2600

Total dividend and interest from my investment portfolio + bank/money market/retirement account + trading gain/loss generated in Nov2022: SGD$4594

Nov2022 Dividend earned from investment account only: SGD $5288 

Nov2022 Liquid Net worth distribution:



No comments:

Post a Comment