Friday, July 2, 2021

Jun2021 Finance update - Monthly Dividend/Interest received $8k, Midyear Total $35K

In the month of Jun, dividend/interest received is about 8K , this is the highest Jun investment income recorded in the last 4 years. This is the result of my HKSE dividend stocks invested earlier in the year which usually start to distribute dividend from June to Sep (HKSE Dividend Stocks Portfolio ). My 2021 first half total dividend/interest income is 35.5K. It seems like I have a good chance to hit 70K annual dividend/Interest income in 2021.  Jun was another good month for my overall finance as my current investment portfolio hit another all time high with a YTD 11.6% unrealized gain of 134K. However, the portfolio return is about 10.26% YTD when accounting realized loss due to writing off a 2020 bad investment  + H12021 dividend collected. The gain in portfolio has been positive for 8 straight months and this is the longest stretch of positive gain I ever have without correction. 

In term of portfolio change in Jun, I increased my stake in existing dividend HKSE stocks in my portfolio as the ex-dividend price for some of them become attractive again. I bought 2 covered ETF (QYLD and ZWC.TO) to test out the withholding tax as I have read these ETF do mostly return of capital and have lesser WHT.  I sold off my iREIT as I was not able to apply for the right issue as I am currently overseas. However, I will probably repurchase them back later if price is attractive again.

Dividends received in Jun2021 from Foreign Investment (Stocks): USD $3737

Interest received in Jun2021 from Foreign Investment (bonds): USD $1507

Interest received in Jun2021 from banks interest/FD/others in US: USD $387

Realized gain/loss : Nil

Dividends received in Jun2021 from SGX: SGD1048

Interest received in Jun2021 from banks interest/FD/others in Spore: SGD $197

SGX Realized gain/loss: + SGD978

Total dividend and interest from my investment portfolio + bank/money market/retirement account + trading gain/loss generated in Jun2021 : SGD$ 9.6K

YTD Passive income earned from investment account only: SGD $34071

Investment Portfolio Monthly Dividend/Interest earned Y-to-Y changes from 2017 to 2021:


Counters from my investment portfolio contributing to monthly Dividend/Interest  in Jun2021 :


Liquid Networth distribution: 



No comments:

Post a Comment