Thursday, February 4, 2021

Jan2021- Monthly Finance update -Dividend/Interest received $4.7K.

While we have an exuberant bull market in the first month of 2021 with many investors making outsize gain trading stocks, I am contend with my monthly 4.7K dividend/interest received in January. This is the first monthly passive income received after spending 2020 rebalancing my portfolio and it was much higher than the income I received compare to the last 5 years for January. In the last month of 2020, I have also invested about 100K in HKSE large cap dividend stock and these investment will pay dividend in second half of 2021. Building a 100K portfolio from HKSE dividend stocks Hopefully , I will have a more robust portfolio for sustainable dividend in 2021. Currently , I am  projecting a full year of 60k-65k dividend in 2021. 

My portfolio has been hitting record high daily for the first 3 weeks of January reaching 1.1 million but started dropping in the last week as market correction set in. Overall, my portfolio in January has seen a good monthly gain of 5.2%. This has also help to raise my liquid networth (excl properties/CPF) to hit an all time high of >$1.75 millions.

As I am working on my financial spreadsheet, I have decided to completely write off my EHT to zero for full realized loss even though it is still displaying in my SGX-CDP account with last suspended price. After the cleanup, this will be the last write off for a low grade reit with unknown sponsor in my portfolio.

Dividends received in Jan2021 from Foreign Investment (Stocks): USD $1950.96
Interest received in Jan2021 from Foreign Investment (bonds): USD $1176.29
Interest received in Jan2021 from banks interest/FD/others in US: USD $345
Realized gain/loss : USD: -315
Dividends received in Jan2021 from SGX: 295
Interest received in Jan2021 from banks interest/FD/others in Spore: SGD $204
SGX Realized gain/loss: -SGD 37K
Total dividend and interest from my investment portfolio + bank/money market account + trading gain/loss generated in Jan2021: SGD$ -33K
YTD Passive income earned from investment only: SGD $4516

Monthly Dividend/Interest earned Y-to-Y changes from 2017 to 2021:

Detailed Dividend/Interest received from investment portfolio in Jan2021 :

 

Liquid Networth distribution:


No comments:

Post a Comment