Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Sep 2020- Monthly Passive Income update -Dividend/Interest received $6.8K

Another wild swing in the stock market on the month of September. However, it did recover toward the end of the month. I tally my dividend/interest received and I was surprised that it hit 6.8K. It does feel like a bonus month as some of my financial stocks listed in UK/EU restored their dividend and give my portfolio dividend a nice bump. My YTD dividend received from my investment account hit 44K which basically covered all my earlier realized loss that occur in March when I sell off some of my riskier investment.

Monthly Dividend/Interest earned Y-to-Y changes from 2017 to 2020:

 

I have another 4 bonds being called. 2 of them are from Prudential Finance and there were my favorite investment grade bond which offer good yield and a lot of stability to my portfolio throughout the turbulent year of 2020.  I will be receiving a total of 26k USD cash from these called bond. Due to the record high bond market, bond yield rate like our bank deposit interest has been dismally low and I could not find any bond to reinvest. I have used the extra cash from the bond call to purchase 3 dividend stocks listed on LSE (BATS, GSK and LGEN). I also initialed a position on Hong Kong Land as the dividend yield is almost 6%.  Currently, I find the valuation of Hong Kong land very attractive compare to all the Reits listed on SGX which have been cutting dividend. I am keeping my finger cross that all the dividends from my recent purchase to replace my bond will be safe.  

Dividends received in Sep2020 from Foreign Investment (Stocks): USD $1103.22
Interest received in Sep2020 from Foreign Investment (bonds): USD $1334.08
Interest received in Sep2020 from banks interest/FD/others in US: USD $404
Realized gain/loss : USD: 0
Dividends received in Sep2020 from SGX:SGD$3347
Interest received in Sep2020 from banks interest/FD/others in Spore: SGD $208
SGX Realized gain/loss SGD: 0
Total dividend and interest from my investment portfolio + bank/money market account + trading gain/loss generated in Aug2020 SGD$7392
YTD Passive income earned from investment only: SGD $44517
YTD Realized Gain/Loss : -$41868
Detailed Dividend/Interest received from investment portfolio in Sep2020 :


Liquid Networth distribution:

1 comment:

  1. The dividend is all about the distribution of profit to its shareholders. An organization can pay it in the form of cash or asset. Thank you for clearly updating monthly passive income.

    Is CashFX legit?

    ReplyDelete