Wednesday, August 5, 2020

JuL 2020- Monthly Finance/Portfolio update -Dividend/Interest received $4.4K

It's time for another monthly update. Nothing exciting for the month of July and my monthly passive income collected from my investment portfolio is around $4.4k . Compare to 2019 July, the dividend /interest collected from my stock/bond portfolio is down by around $1.6K. While we've seen some small recovery and ups and downs, the market remain volatile, with perhaps the slightest bit of pandemic apprehension due to increasing numbers around the world again. My liquid networth continued to increase by another 1.6% in July contributed by improving financial market, salary contribution and one of lowest monthly expense in recent years.  Current investment portfolio is sitting on a -8.5% paper loss end of Jul however the loss will be much reduced if I factor in the dividend yield. My overall dividend yield has dropped to 5.84% after accounting all the dividend cut and suspension.

As a result of volatile market throughout 2020 and dividend suspension/cut , most of my new positions have been bonds purchase. I purchased another 3 baby bonds which are recently listed in June and July. The bond purchase compliments some change in my retirement strategy to be as conservative as long as I have achieved a passive income that is more than my expense.

Dividends received in Jul2020 from Foreign Investment (Stocks): USD $1449
Interest received in Jul2020 from Foreign Investment (bonds): USD $1342
Interest received in Jul2020 from banks interest/FD/others in US: USD $434
Realized gain/loss : USD: 0
Dividends received in Jul2020 from SGX:SGD$413
Interest received in Jul2020 from banks interest/FD/others in Spore: SGD $225
SGX Realized gain/loss SGD: 0
Total dividend and interest from my investment portfolio + bank/money market account + trading gain/loss generated in Jul2020 SGD$4992
YTD Passive income earned from investment only: SGD $33861
YTD Realized Gain/Loss : -$42685
Detailed Dividend/Interest received from investment portfolio in Jul2020 :

Liquid Networth distribution:

Monthly Dividend/Interest earned Y-to-Y changes from 2017 to 2020:

No comments:

Post a Comment